Monday, January 31, 2011

Household Management Notebook: the e-version

Inspired by SimpleMom and FishMama (from Life As Mom) I have been trying to put together my household management notebook. I had many plans of what I wished my book to look like and what forms I would include... and the sun went down on every day without my even being able to begin work on it. That's when it hit me: it's hard for me to get started on a physical notebook, but I sure can work on an electronic one! I made documents of some of my favorite forms (like FishMama's priorities from her e-book, which I love, or simpleMom's daily docket) and added checklists to my phone's calendar where I could write my to-do's. I created a folder called "Organization" where I have apps to keep track of goals and lists, budget, pricebook, grocery lists... It's east, portable, and I always have it with me. Thanks, FishMama, for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! I love that it is so portable!

    ReplyDelete